Tenants are required to notify Bio Real Estate of any damage to, or repairs that are required at, the rental property.
Please note that between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm (Mon-Fri): all urgent repairs must be reported to our office (03) 9988 2118 or by email to [email protected]
It is important that you always contact Bio Real Estate before attempting to organise any repairs.
If your rented property needs an urgent repair outside office hours, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure that it qualifies as an 'urgent' repair so that you avoid an unnecessary call-out.
- Call the Bio Real Estate Urgent Repairs After-Hours number: (03) 9988 2118. If there is no answer, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as it is received.
- You may also wish to leave a message on the answering machine of Bio Real Estate, clearly stating
- your name
- the property's address; and
- the nature of the problem
This will send an email message to us for immediate action upon our return to the office. In most cases, it is reasonable to expect that our office actions your urgent repair within 24hrs of it being reported to our office.
If the situation is absolutely 'urgent' and you are unable to contact your property manager, you may arrange to have it fixed yourself by one of our nominated tradespeople (see below). If you have had to call one of our tradespeople, please notify Bio Real Estate the next business day.
'URGENT' REPAIRS ARE:
- a burst water service
- a blocked or broken lavatory system
- serious roof leaks
- gas leaks
- dangerous electrical faults
- serious storm, fire or flood damage
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises
Please contact one of the Bio Real Estate tradespeople:
CLICK HERE FOR LIST OF BIO REAL ESTATE TRADESPERSONS.